Our Dowel system are plate dowels suited for construction joints in concrete slabs and pavements. They transfer vertical loads across the joint and minimize differential deflection between adjacent slab panels under load. Easy to install they attach directly to wooden form board or metal separation plates. They come pre-packaged with all components ready for installation
- Durable, efficient load transfer.
- Allows horizontal slab movement in two directions.
- Does not permit vertical slab movement.
- Quick and easy to install – no need to drill timber form work.
- Safe on site, as there are no protruding dowel plates during the pour.
- Minimal chance of damage to the dowel plates on site, as they are installed just prior to the second pour.
Contact Us For a Dowel Plate System Estimate
We make getting an estimate easy. Feel free to give us a call at +965-99577754 anytime. We will get the details of your upcoming project and share some design options with you. Afterwards we can work up a competitive price and let you know our timeline on installing your new flooring project. Feel free to use our onsite CONTACT US form. Just fill it out and a representative will call you.